Natalia is a tenacious regulatory counsel and outside-the-box thinker offering extensive experience to healthcare providers in the areas of
• Government Investigations: DEA, FDA, HHS, Boards of Pharmacy, Medical Boards;
• Third-party audits and licensing: PBMs, Medicaid, and Medicare;
• Compliance: Board of Pharmacy, Medical Board, FDA and DEA regulations, PBM contracts and manuals, HIPAA and state privacy laws, Anti- Kickback statutes and False Claims;
• License Defense: pharmacy, pharmacists, doctors, nurses, and dentists;
• Business transactions: purchase and sale of a pharmacy, partnership agreements, pharmacy formation.
Amanpreet Kaur’s practice focuses on civil litigation and lawsuit counseling. Prior to Mazina Law, she practiced for nearly ten years at the San Francisco/Palo Alto offices of two large international law firms. She has litigated a diverse range of commercial disputes, including unfair competition, intellectual property (trademark, copyright, patent and trade secret), contract, insurance, Proposition 65 and RICO. She has appeared before both Federal and State courts and various administrative agencies (ITC, USPTO etc.).
For litigated matters, we have formed an association with Monty White LLP. Partners Barbara Monty and Matthew White each has over 30 years of experience in a wide variety of practice areas, including commercial, employment, construction, personal injury, medical malpractice, and product defect litigation. Both Barbara and Matt are accomplished trial attorneys and hold the highest possible national peer-reviewed ratings (A-V). Both are also neutral panelists with Resolution Remedies and frequently serve as mediators, arbitrators, discovery referees and special masters. We are extremely proud that Monty White’s resources and talents are available to our client
Jorge Bueso has assisted clients and attorneys of Mazina Law since day one and has been an invaluable resource to our successful practice and our happy clients. If you are our client, Jorge is behind all your billing and house-keeping matters. EMAIL JORGE.