This year the American Society for Pharmacy Law (ASPL) is organizing its annual conference in San Antonio November 2-5. To register or to check out the schedule, please go to the conference website. Some of the highlights of the conference:
- a discussion of the impact of Rutledge v PCMA by Arkansas Lieutenant Governor Leslie Rutledge
- an overview of pharmacy law changes presented by the Executive Director of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
- a discussion of the post-Dobbs arena
- a presentation on the 340B program compliance
- pharmacy pricing compliance.
and many more. This is one of a very few conferences that I still attend because of the superb content and networking opportunity to meet those who shape the industry. I hope to see you there.